Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Raquel & Roll.

raquel zimmerman.
vogue paris.
by: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

this is so fun! i automatically opened my itunes and started blasting midnight city by m83 when i decided to start doing this post. doesn't it just make you want to act crazy and get up and dance?! i recently posted some stupid pictures of myself that my sister took of me galloping around my room blasting music on my ipod. i love seeing shoots like this where it seems so free...not "posy" at all. you know what i mean? anyways, check these pics out. the clothes are fantastic.!!!!! they also help breathe life into her. i'm loving this bright poppy red for fall.!!! so anyways, i'm going to stop talking. don't forget to go over to my youtube channel for vlogs and outfit videos.
byeeeee.
-morg.