Thursday, December 22, 2011

Raquel Zimmermann.

raquel zimmermann.
by: david sims.
vogue paris.
december/january 2012.

well hey there folks. i have been working NONSTOP! if it wasn't for me calling in sick on sunday, i would've worked seven days in row!!!! holy shit! hurry up christmas and come. i realllyyy reaally hope santa brings me some red beats by dre headphones. that's all i want. but anyways, enough about me and onto the fashion!

sooooo raquel has done some reallyyyy sweet stuff recently. i remember posting an editorial she was in for vogue paris in october called "raquel & roll" which was AWESOME! she's never been one of my absolute favorite models but i'm starting to pay a lot more attention to her. i mean, i've posted tons of stuff she's been in before but lately, she's been catching my eye more than usual. she's sporting designer duds from armani, kenzo, givenchy, aaannd haider ackermann. loves it! hope you guys do too. anyways, check out my youtube channel and be sure to subscribe and email me for any requests. toodles fashionistas.
-morgan.