Monday, August 30, 2010

Outfits.

hello ladies and gents..
soo..i couldn't find any amazing editorial things to post today so i decided to put up pictures of myself!! yayyy, i'm sure you prefer that anyway lol jk.
sooo the first outfit with the black romper i wore awhile ago, and i have no idea why i'm just getting around to posting it...idk beats me.
the one with the red dress i wore this past sunday, went to church with the fam and then went around town by myself and spent the rest of that afternoon shopping.
sooo..yeaahh.
i know some of you guys like to see posts like this because you're curious to what my actual style is,...sooo here ya go.
expect some cool ones coming up soon because i LOVE fall and winter clothing.

 i don't really remember where i got everything from but i'll try my best.
ok for the first outfit this is all i know
aldo shoes $50
charlotte russe hat $10

second outfit
forever21 dress approx. $24
levi belt $20
aldo boots $130
vintage purse $2-3