Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rock N' Roll.

merethe hopland.
kenton.
by: david wang.
styled by: erica sanchez.

this is pretty solid. i'm kind of depressed because my computer crashed soooo i can only blog, check emails, and watch my youtube vids on either my sister's laptop or that extremely slow ass desktop that we have downstairs at my house. oh well...so i came across this editorial and it jumped right out at me and said, "morgan, POST ME ON YOUR BLOG!" so, that's exactly what i'm doing. this is so fun. i love the clothes, the black and white photography, her hair, the dark makeup, her sweet facial expressions. overall, this was a pretty cool shoot. it makes me want to go listen to some bomb ass music for a couple hours and dance around my bedroom lol. sounds like a good plan if you ask me. ;)
take care fashion friends.
-morg.