Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nicole Farhi.

nicole farhi.
ready-to-wear.
fall 2012.
london fashion week.
images via fashiongonerogue.

well howdy there folks. this weekend has been so chill and relaxing for me. i got good hours at work so i didn't have to come in too early or stay too late. i've just been taking some time out for myself to calm down and not be thrown around like a rag-doll with my busy schedule. there's so many good collections that i've seen so far from new york and london. eeekk! i decided to spread out my reviews for them. and besides, this stuff isn't going to be out for a lonnng time anyways, so you'll be okay not to have my perspective for a little bit, right?? lol.
okay, so nicole farhi is not someone who i think i've ever blogged about but for this season, I HAD TO! omfg, i literally do not have one negative thing to say about this entire collection. seriously. everything was so chic and sophisticated with this dark feel to it, and the models just wreaked of classic elegance. loved it! there were these mustard green/yellow colors, light grays, black, and white with dark red lipstick to top it all off. it was seriously impeccable. the fabrics went from this crazy shiny fringe, to to sequins. oh my lord and the tailoring was to die for! great silhouettes, great models, great concept....you know what fashionistas, this show get two thumbs up from me. so here's my favorite looks from the show. hope you like.
oh and my sister and i finally filmed a youtube video together, so you can go check that out. toodles!
www.youtube.com/classicedgeelite