Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Doll Divine.


kris pyrhonen.
shot by: emma summerton.
i-D spring 2011.

i didn't even have to read the description of this editorial before knowing exactly what it was about. she definitely looks like a little doll here. i talked about this on my latest youtube video and i'm sure i've referenced it before it previous blog posts, but i just can't seem to say it enough. i love the lady-like get up. it's so nice. i think part of my obsession with it comes from my mother forcing me to watch old movies my entire life and i've just grown to have an appreciation for women who constantly present their BEST self to the rest of the world. now, i'm not saying that you have to go out and look like you're going to a ball everyday, but i think that taking pride in your appearance is a rather good thing. soo uhhh yeah, go ahead and check out my youtube channel and subscribe to it if you want.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClassicEdgeElite?feature=mhum
i'll talk to you guys later.
-morgan.


'Doll Divine' Kirsi Pyrhonen by Emma Summerton for i-D Spring 2011 2
'Doll Divine' Kirsi Pyrhonen by Emma Summerton for i-D Spring 2011 6