Friday, March 25, 2011

Ilvie Wittek.


orange crush.
the contributing editor.
shot by: hafia wohlers olsen.
styled by: camilla pole.

you know what guys, i was sitting by myself and starring out the window..just thinking about my life, my interests, my future, and the people that are close to me...
i think sometimes when you go through a drought in your life where nothing positive seems to happen, it's always good to sit back and reflect on the times. feeling all down and out never helps any situation. it's funny because i'm probably one of the most crazy and "out-there" individuals ever, but i enjoy smiling and keeping a happy look on my face at all times. it feels good to know that even in the midst of all of my chaos and adversity, i can still bring light to sooommeeone's day.
have a great day guys.
-morgan.
=)

'Orange Crush' Ilvie Wittek by Haifa Wohlers Olsen for The Contributing Editor 4
'Orange Crush' Ilvie Wittek by Haifa Wohlers Olsen for The Contributing Editor 10
'Orange Crush' Ilvie Wittek by Haifa Wohlers Olsen for The Contributing Editor 8